Voice type call center services pioneered the outsourcing industry in the Philippines. Even today 70% of the revenue generated by BPO companies in the Philippines come from over the phone customer service and telemarketing services. This has resulted in Manila becoming the #1 ranked city for businesses in English speaking countries to outsource their voice-based processes.
Ranked #1 for English Speaking Call Centers
This top spot is credited to the high number of fluent English speakers and the countries 97% literacy rate. Filipinos speak English with a neutral accent and are very knowledgeable about the American culture due to the countries historical ties to the United States. These characteristics have proven to be a huge advantage over India and has encouraged more companies to outsource their call center services to Philippines.
Handles Wide-Range of Call Center Services
The Philippines is not only an outsourcing destination for US-based accounts but has recently had an influx of UK and Australia based accounts for both voice and nonvoice processes. Call center services in the Philippines has evolved to much more than just providing customer service for businesses overseas. Now these BPO call centers are able to handle a wide range of both inbound and outbound businesses processes.
- Customer Service – 24 hour basis, after office hours or as an overflow.
- Receiving / Inputting Orders and Selling – everything from upselling to credit card processing
- Tracking / Reporting on Orders Progress – confirming deliveries, validating information, order status updates, etc…
- Handling Customer Complaints / Issues – resolution is quick and rarely requires escalation.
- Direct Response Marketing Services – offers new products / services to new and existing customers.
- Conference & Event Registration – 24/7 support including providing details, marketing data, capturing statistics and registering guests in CRM.
- Help Desk Support – 24/7 live help and advice for website navigation, general product information and other custom support queries.
- Technical Support – dedicated tech support for Windows, Macs, Tablets, Mobile Devices, Servers, Networks, etc…
- Dealer Locate & Referral – provides customers with requested information such as driving directions, hours of operation, stock levels, product categories, etc….
- Back Office Support – data entry, data research and management services.
- Shipping & Fulfillment Services – shipping orders, warehousing services and distribution services.
- Outbound Telemarketing Services – telesales, lead generation and appointment setting for b2c and b2b campaigns.
- Survey & Marketing Research – telephone and online research for both consumers and businesses.
- Lead Qualification & Verification – filters out the invalid leads and verifies the qualified leads for marketing campaigns.
- Order Follow Up – after sales, delivery confirmations, offer rewards and refunds, etc…
The list of services offered goes on and on for the call center services in the Philippines. The recent surge in the BPO outsourcing industry has not only increased the services being offered but has also forced outsourcing companies to make huge advances in quality in order to stay ahead of the competition.